The River House
A Brief History Lesson...
Built in 1842, the portion of the building with the peaked roof is the former home of Mr. George Getz. This structure was later acquired by Dr. John Rheinfrank in 1897. George, a local architect, was hired to add a two-story wing to the building and convert it into a hospital.
The Rheinfrank Hospital operated until 1955. It saw patients from all over the country and specialized in thyroid treatment.
Acquired in 2018, our goal was to restore the building to its original glory. Extensive exterior improvements were completed including the installation of an additional parking lot in the rear of the building, extensive exterior painting and repairs, and meticulous landscaping improvements. Of course we did not forget the interiors of the structure. We renovated all of the apartment homes and improved the common areas and main entry.
Andrew Harrison - Chief Operating Officer
Jessica Baumhower - Executive Assistant
Executive Leasing Consultant